Stephen Bragdon and his wife Cheryl Belair live in Keene and spend time golfing and traveling. Stephen also enjoys reading and photography. Their golden doodle dog Chloe is one of three office dogs welcome at the office during office hours. Stephen started the law practice in 1975. He grew up in Maine, and still finds the coast a perfect place for vacation.
Attorney Bragdon has served on the Boards of the following local organizations:
- Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce: 1987-1991; Chairman, 1989-1990
- Keene Industrial Development Committee: 1983-1991; President, 1988-1989
- Monadnock Developmental Services: 1991-2002; President, 1997-2000
- Keene Downtown Housing Corporation: 1993-present; President, 2001-2004
- New Hampshire and American Bar Associations; President, Cheshire County, 1988-1989
- Keene Family YMCA: 2005-2016; President, 2012-2015
- Monadnock Economic Development Committee 2016-present
Attorney Bragdon is currently the President of the Board of the Keene Family YMCA, having served since 2005.